Found 10th Sep 2009
hi can anyone help i am on a contract with o2 on monthly but i would like to buy a usb dongle so i could put my monthly contract in the dongle to use it as i have unlimited internet.
but I havent a clue where to start.
so can i just get a dongle to put my sim in or has any one got on that i can buy.

3 Comments

Buy payg dongle from O2 £14.97 - £29.97 check cashback sites to see if they have a current deal with them or see if the [3 dongle] for 4.95 delivered on here is still available and then unlock it with files provided in that thread. Then use the software connection manger provided or the other ones available.

Make sure the sim is a compatible one for HSPDA connection

Original Poster

dontasciime;6257537

Buy payg dongle from O2 £14.97 - £29.97 check cashback sites to see if t … Buy payg dongle from O2 £14.97 - £29.97 check cashback sites to see if they have a current deal with them or see if the [3 dongle] for 4.95 delivered on here is still available and then unlock it with files provided in that thread. Then use the software connection manger provided or the other ones available.Make sure the sim is a compatible one for HSPDA connection

wht if its a iphone sim

adam786;6262979

wht if its a iphone sim

Then you take the risk (even) genuinely owning the iphone and sim and then putting it in dongle which has different IMEI to your Iphone and o2 might switch it off because of the terms and conditions on iphone sim usage.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile WiFi calling?44
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...810
    3. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester23
    4. Wanted: Sweet Sundays code (5 points) please!!11

See more discussions