USB Flexible Keyboard for Laptops

6 replies
Found 4th Feb 2010
Hi, sons laptop has 2 keys missing plus the left click mouse thing does not work. Was thinking of getting a flexible keyboard that attaches to the USB. Are they anygood? If so how much and where from. If not what other options are available.

All help appreciated

6 Comments

i got one for the bairns laptop from deal extreme for about 6 quid i think

they're not bad but no good for real typing

waterproof and washable though

Original Poster

scrumpypaul;7753594

i got one for the bairns laptop from deal extreme for about 6 quid i … i got one for the bairns laptop from deal extreme for about 6 quid i thinkthey're not bad but no good for real typingwaterproof and washable though

hmm thanks for that, need one that is good for typing as well unfortunately

Ive had one from deal extreme too. Terrible for actual typing, there are only two little sensors on the spacebar and one on the return key. If you dont hit the actual sensor you dont get a space/return. you have to fairly hammer the keys too.

Original Poster

therealslimkaty;7753650

Ive had one from deal extreme too. Terrible for actual typing, there are … Ive had one from deal extreme too. Terrible for actual typing, there are only two little sensors on the spacebar and one on the return key. If you dont hit the actual sensor you dont get a space/return. you have to fairly hammer the keys too.

Might be better for me to get the individual keys replaced in that case then:thinking:

Staples sell them for about £6 ,They arent too bad to type with ,

look on ebay for the missing keys just put in keys and your pc/laptop make and model. I got some recently for £1.50 each
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415460
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604825
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522880
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769552

See more discussions