usb hub desktop thing

3 replies
Found 10th Oct 2007
Someone posted a usb hub of sorts this week which was like this thing that sat on your desk to save you groping around behind your pc? It had a power point on it too by memory?

So hard to search for it but I did try! Sorry for the vague description??


Trust hardware is appauling. Avoid it.

Original Poster

Hmm damn no it wasn't either of those!

I'm sure it had a uk 3 pin socket on the front of it. What for, I don't know!
I seem to remember a few usb ports, the picture of it had a usb pen sticking out of one?
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch33
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?66
    3. What stereo cable is this? (Please click to view image)22
    4. Switch from BT to BT same property different person45

    See more discussions