USB lead for Oukitel K6

Found 14th Mar
Have bought 3 different leads to charge my phone and none work.

The one that came with it works fine, but others bought from Amazon and eBay don't. Seems the USB c metal bit is too short on them.

Anyone have this phone and bought an after market lead that works? If so, can you tell me where and what to buy?
Community Updates
5 Comments
You got case on phone? I have found this a problem as you can't push in the plug far enough on some phones
Edited by: "wayners" 14th Mar
Just trim the plastic with a craft knife, that's what I did for my k10000
Original Poster
wayners5 h, 11 m ago

You got case on phone? I have found this a problem as you can't push in …You got case on phone? I have found this a problem as you can't push in the plug far enough on some phones

Nope, no case, just cannot find a lead that fits. Even bought one from eBay advertised as for K6, but didn't work.
hermano236 m ago

Nope, no case, just cannot find a lead that fits. Even bought one from …Nope, no case, just cannot find a lead that fits. Even bought one from eBay advertised as for K6, but didn't work.

See my comment above,
33442406-njkfL.jpgLeft, normal, middle, trimmed with knife ×2, right original cable.
Found this on xda. There are longer plugs so you will need to find one. Someone said in the comments.... . I also have two cables from Bastec, 0.5m and 1.5m. The first one plugs correctly in the K6 but the other does not. I tried other cables and most of them do not plug correctly in K6 but they all fit in my Zuk Z2 pro. It's really annoying i think.. What you need to do is go to xda site and look at your device and the accessories for your device only. People post links and review bits for specific devices. I use the xda app
Edited by: "wayners" 15th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants