Groups
    EXPIRED

USB Memory Key

I'm looking for a USB 2.0 memory key, 256MB absolute min, 512MB+ preferable. It has however, got to be small and if possible, attachable to a keyring.

These Sony Micro Vaults look good but are they attachable to a keyring?
    http://www.techshout.com/images/sony-microvault-flashdrive.jpg
    This picture has me confused... what is shown below the drive? Is it like a case? Maybe someone has one and can clarify... And what's the best price for these?

Any other suggestions are welcome as well.

8 Comments

I think it's a little rubber/jelly case. Those micro vaults are super super small and thin (they don't even have a usb rectangle plug, it's just the connection strip you can see inside a usb plug). The jelly case is to protect them and they have a loop on the string so you could possible attach that to your keychain?

Original Poster

hmmm thanks...any idea where i can get one! lol from a reliable source. pixmania have them but they're just a ripoff with about £5 delivery...

Original Poster

:whistling: bump bump bump :whistling:
    so seriously no one's seen this for sale anywhere....?

Sorry paperclip..this one seems to have drawn a blank..have you tried a Sony high street shop?

Not exactly a sony.. or the size you wanted but poker player magazine has free usb keys (64mb) with a £1.50 magazine. 4 of those would be just six quid, and you'd have a magazine to read. I'v gone one on my keyring.

I saw these in a Sony shop while on holiday in Canada, and they really are tiny! I've not really looked for them in the UK, but Play.com have them in stock - Click Here

These look about the same size as my Innodisk! I'll see if I can recall where I got it from.

Original Poster

I saw these in a Sony shop while on holiday in Canada, and they really … I saw these in a Sony shop while on holiday in Canada, and they really are tiny! I've not really looked for them in the UK, but Play.com have them in stock - Click Here

THANK YOU!!!!:friends: now anyone get a £5 voucher?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
      4. Laptop 1060 gtx ?33

See more discussions