USB on Home Hub 4

Found 9th Jan
Does anyone know the URL to access the USB Drive on BT Home Hub 4 through a tablet? I used to know this, but can’t remember it.
Community Updates
AskElectronics
7 Comments
deleted1597344
Does it not show up if you navigate to the router IP in Windows explorer?
Original Poster
deleted15973449th Jan

Does it not show up if you navigate to the router IP in Windows explorer?

Yes, but the address doesn’t seem to work on my Samsung Tablet. Maybe the addresshas to be configured.
deleted1597344
Predikuesi4 m ago

Yes, but the address doesn’t seem to work on my Samsung Tablet. Maybe the a …Yes, but the address doesn’t seem to work on my Samsung Tablet. Maybe the addresshas to be configured.

You will probably need some sort of file explorer like ES File Explorer possibly? I’m probably not best to answer this as I don’t do Android sorry. I’m sure someone else will be along soon enough with the answer your looking for.
Original Poster
deleted15973449th Jan

You will probably need some sort of file explorer like ES File Explorer …You will probably need some sort of file explorer like ES File Explorer possibly? I’m probably not best to answer this as I don’t do Android sorry. I’m sure someone else will be along soon enough with the answer your looking for.

ES File Explorer worked on the Samsung. I was interested to see if my iPad would work with something similar and found FileBrowser did the trick. Thanks for the advice
its \\192.168.1.254 or \\192.168.1.1
djnaff12 m ago

its \\192.168.1.254 or \\192.168.1.1

That's the home hub url, not the USB device
its the same just the controll panel is http and usb is smb:// or \\ depending on host
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants