Groups

USB Pen with blue tooth?

Am I being far too ahead with technology or totally stupid, but is it possible to purchase a USB pen (memory stick) which has bluetooth technology?

All advice welcome!

9 Comments

like this ? ]clicky

so you want a wireles storage device?

Original Poster

shanecr;2836254

like this ? ]clicky

ahhhh, the reason I need one is is because i want to store my mp3's on a USB pen and play it wirelessly to a Sony Errisson wireless speaker. Would that work?

Original Poster

Cluffy321;2836270

so you want a wireles storage device?

yup... you could say so!

Miss Money Penny;2836319

ahhhh, the reason I need one is is because i want to store my mp3's on a … ahhhh, the reason I need one is is because i want to store my mp3's on a USB pen and play it wirelessly to a Sony Errisson wireless speaker. Would that work?

that wont work. nothing like that will as far as im aware. get a phone with a2dp

invent it and go on dragons den

Original Poster

LOL... I already design products for living! Although this is a little bit out of my league

the sony ericcson speakers are designed to be used with your SE phone so just put the biggest memory card you can find in your SE phone and chuck all your mp3 files onto it and off you go! Unsure if there are any MP3 players that will have bluetooth/a2dp technology

masterruckus;2836715

the sony ericcson speakers are designed to be used with your SE phone so … the sony ericcson speakers are designed to be used with your SE phone so just put the biggest memory card you can find in your SE phone and chuck all your mp3 files onto it and off you go! Unsure if there are any MP3 players that will have bluetooth/a2dp technology

]http//ww…377
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?1110
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111020
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814466
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671404

See more discussions