Found 18th May 2008
is there a reason why some companies, like lenovo, do this but others, like dell, do not ?

6 Comments

no lol

cos they might think it could be more beneficial to the user whereas dell are cheap goits?

Ive got a fujitsu siemens and all but one of the USB ports are on the right hand side... exactly where i want my mouse to be so i have loads of wires trailing across my mouse area

I got 2 ports on front at bottom on my Packard Bell,however 1 port is not working,if I stick in wire,it will say can't recognise device or not recognise at all.
I guess I well could be in need to buy a new computer but I'm so used to this one and put off changing Windows,like to Vista,always hear people complaining about it.

Original Poster

thanks
you see i had a dell and now have a lenovo. Maybe its just a matter of time and I will find out why in the front is better ! I am sure Lenovo put them there for the benetfit of the user ...

I think at the front would be useless for me as I like to sit with my feet on a footstool and the laptop on my well on my lap! Therefore anything protruding from the front would be in the way!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769463
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247627
    3. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.1010
    4. Cat Chat78760

See more discussions