Groups

USB printer cable.

Hi I need to buy a USB printer cable for my new Hewlett Packard that I got from here today
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ot/

I'm out shopping tomorrow and will be passing a 99p store, poundland and various other poundshops. Do you think I'll find one there or is there s better alternative on offer

Thanks!

11 Comments

the only way to find out... is to look...

they generally do bits and pieces of computer stuff and leads but usually never the one your looking for at the time

eBay would be best, doubt you'll find one in there and the other shops are just extortionate.

£4 Deliverd ELECTRIC BLUE 5 METERS BRAND NEW IN WRAPPER

pound shops usually do them. i think home bargains had 2 for 99p last time I looked. poundland sell them too and i guess majority of other bargain shops will do too.

Original Poster

umanga;2448232

pound shops usually do them. i think home bargains had 2 for 99p last … pound shops usually do them. i think home bargains had 2 for 99p last time I looked. poundland sell them too and i guess majority of other bargain shops will do too.

Thanks!!

Yea, I've seen them in Poundland, so you should have no bother finding one... make sure they're long enough though

Original Poster

hodsey77;2448462

Yea, I've seen them in Poundland, so you should have no bother finding … Yea, I've seen them in Poundland, so you should have no bother finding one... make sure they're long enough though

I only need a metre, its less than 50cm from PC to printer!

Tesco had 1.8m one for £2.50 in case ya don't find one :thumbsup:

if your near glasgow city centre the poundland on union street def has them, noticed them when i was tocking up on padded envelopes.

Poundland usual have the cables in, although when I bought one it didn't actually work, so i had to get another one from somewhere else (no idea where or for how much though)

Saw them in Home Bargain today
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?55
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      4. PlayStation Hacked Again?44

See more discussions