Found 9th Feb 2007
Anyone know where I can get a USB travel plug from?

I bought a camera recently but it only comes with a USB cable to charge it. Would really like it in an international version as im planning on going to NZ and would require it to plug into their funny 2 pin system

Any help is appreciated!



  1. Ask
  1. Ask
1 Comment

I tend to use:

& other devices with UK plugs that I travel with

Ebuyer takingthe mickey with that 4way price, I got several @ £1.99 each
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

    See more discussions