usb type c charger cables ?

11 replies
Found 14th Feb
any cheap and durable USB type c cables ?
got my op3 and don't want to use the dash charger all the time

11 Comments

I'd like to know too. My cat for some reason seems to only want to chew my USB Type C cable that was supplied with my Honor 8. He leaves my Micro USB cables alone!
Edited by: "preecey" 14th Feb

Don't get syncwire cables. They last max 6 months and their "lifetime warranty" is BS.

Don't use any type c cable. You could fry your phone. I would get one that Benson Leung the Google engineer has approved. I think Amazon fulfilled are all benson approved now? I heard that somewhere

I got this one, and been ok so far...

ebay.co.uk/itm…995?hash=item2cb9d21d1b:g:4h8AAOSw~oFXNxaF

I just got the one plus 3 too and I bought USB to USB type c converters

amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1

Save having to buy new cables

wayners

Don't use any type c cable. You could fry your phone. I would get one … Don't use any type c cable. You could fry your phone. I would get one that Benson Leung the Google engineer has approved. I think Amazon fulfilled are all benson approved now? I heard that somewhere

So how do you recommend users of USB C devices charge them without using a USB C cable?

anker

I bought ugreen cables off alieexpress and very happy with the quality

MonstR

So how do you recommend users of USB C devices charge them without using … So how do you recommend users of USB C devices charge them without using a USB C cable?

​Didn't mean it that way. I wouldn't just buy any type c cable off the Internet in the hope it meets the basic specification and is safe to use. I hear things have gotten better with the likes of Amazon only selling cables given the ok by Benson

wayners

​Didn't mean it that way. I wouldn't just buy any type c cable off the I … ​Didn't mean it that way. I wouldn't just buy any type c cable off the Internet in the hope it meets the basic specification and is safe to use. I hear things have gotten better with the likes of Amazon only selling cables given the ok by Benson

WTF is Benson? X)

don't potentially damage a top end phone with cheap plug and cable just get another one from oneplus directly.
Edited by: "hassanomar" 16th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades67
    2. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold77
    3. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?89
    4. Travelling from London Stadium after an event22

See more discussions