Expired

USC clothing exchange/refund?

Found 26th Dec 2012
My parents bought me some clothing from USC for Christmas. I normally wear XL clothing, and the clothing I received was XXL. However, the clothing, despite being labelled as one size larger, is actually smaller than what I normally wear. Other clothing I received today from other places, labelled as XL fits fine.

Where do I stand on exchange/refund on the clothing from USC? It seems a bit weird that clothing I get elsewhere labelled in one size fits fine, but when I get something which is labelled as one size up it is way too small for me
Community Updates
MiscClothes
17 Comments
USC clothing is designed for the small frame, I have to buy XXL sometimes to get a XL fit in some stores.
If u send the item back u have to pay postage And they took a while to refund
Would your parents provide the receipt in case they will only refund the sale price if the items are now reduced?

Return your items to:

USC Online Returns
Unit B10
Olympic Business Park
Drybridge Road
Dundonald
KA2 9BE.

they should take it back no bother but return costs are yours.
The shoes USC sent to me are poorly made and do not fit me properly although the size is correct and the brand is good. I just realised that I have to pay £11 to send it back via royal mail. It is a wrong policy that the online customers have to pay for the return cost due to USC's ill-fitting product.
deleted265520
USC sell branded products lol. They don't create the clothes.
Can you take USC items back for a refund instore? I'm thinking of getting some items online in the sale but a bit warey about reviews and problems with refunds, however noone mentioned an instore option?

Sorry to kind of crash the thread
Chris777uk

Can you take USC items back for a refund instore? I'm thinking of getting … Can you take USC items back for a refund instore? I'm thinking of getting some items online in the sale but a bit warey about reviews and problems with refunds, however noone mentioned an instore option? Sorry to kind of crash the thread

USC dont do refunds instore
you fat b*statrds
mum2b

USC dont do refunds instore

Thank you - wow, that's crazy!
Good excuse for a diet ?
Edited by: "RickT" 13th Jan 2014
I am so **** off that USC doesn't give you the return label!!!!!! They made me pay 8,50 pounds for sending it back! I will Never ever buy anything from them anymore!!

I am so **** off that USC doesn't give you the return label!!!!!! They … I am so **** off that USC doesn't give you the return label!!!!!! They made me pay 8,50 pounds for sending it back! I will Never ever buy anything from them anymore!!

**will never see user again**
lenkaaaa

I am so **** off that USC doesn't give you the return label!!!!!! They … I am so **** off that USC doesn't give you the return label!!!!!! They made me pay 8,50 pounds for sending it back! I will Never ever buy anything from them anymore!!

Sports Direct are the same
Can you take USC items back for an exchange instore?
forevidence

Can you take USC items back for an exchange instore?

You'd fit right in on the Michael Kors thread.:|
So I get a coat online and order a size up only to find that is still too tight, store will not take a return and I am asked to return back to USC and pay for the privilege via registered post.
nothing about this transaction sits well with me and the icing on the cake I pay to return to them.
1st and last time I use USC!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants