Groups

USC Website is down?

Domain name:
    usc.co.uk

Registrant:
    USC Group Ltd

Registrant type:
    UK Limited Company, (Company number: SC119370)

Registrant's address:
    Marathon House
    Olympic Business Park
    Drybridge Road
    Dundonald
    South Ayrshire
    KA2 9AE
    GB

Registrar:
    TUCOWS Inc [Tag = TUCOWS-CA]
    URL: opensrs.org

Relevant dates:
    Registered on: 26-Mar-1997
    Renewal date: 26-Mar-2009
    Last updated: 05-Oct-2007

Registration status:
    Renewal required.
    *** This registration has been SUSPENDED. ***

Ordered stuff from there on Friday or Saturday - Over £100 anyway.

4 Comments

didnt they go into administration a few months back?
    edit: oh just saw u ordered from them on saturday....yikes...looks like u lost ur money...unless u contact above address....but apparently not much chance getting money. fingers crossed they posted ur order out before they sold up shop!

Original Poster

Yeah, but people have been ordering from the site, I've received stuff after they went into Administration.. The website was working all weekend, just went of today..

I'm hoping thats the case, why would they just randomly go offline? They had loads of stuff for sale, so they still obviously have the clothing, most importantly people's order details, so hopefully they will still get it out to me and others

Im sure if it was in bother it would be on the news

Site is back up and running, you won't lose your money. The site just needed to renew their subscribtion to own the name usc.co.uk.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2977
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2493
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767392
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424514493

See more discussions