Use 30000 Club Nintendo Points for a Giratina Origin Forme Nintendo DS Lite

Banned
Wish i had that many points, would love this

Mark yourself out as a true Pok?n fan with this special edition Nintendo DS Lite! Glossy white, with a silver Giratina Origin Forme emblazoned on it, this DS is a true original that will have your friends green with envy. Note: This is a Japanese-version Nintendo DS Lite, but comes supplied with a European charger, European-language manual and approval for European use.

18 Comments

How much do you have to spend on games to get 30000 Club Nintendo Points? :thinking:

Original Poster Banned

hot_top;5414712

How much do you have to spend on games to get that? :thinking:

a bloody lot :w00t:

but i thought posting it may make a change from the littlewoods deals,break up the age a little

Damn, I have almost 8000, only another 22k to go

Mike..

Banned

god... most ive ever had is about 2000 points. wish we got the cool mario/luigi/wario (etc) controllers they got in the vip thing in japan for gamecube...

Banned

sassie;5414720

a bloody lot :w00t:but i thought posting it may make a change from the … a bloody lot :w00t:but i thought posting it may make a change from the littlewoods deals,break up the age a little

its all useless spam to me.

spammed. perhaps incorrectly, but let the mods judge.

in no way a hot deal, and I'll remember this when you moan on about everyone elses deals.

Original Poster Banned

pmsl, now spreading into deals

anyone out there who doesn't want their codes..could u pm me them....cheers

potnoodle;5415176

anyone out there who doesn't want their codes..could u pm me … anyone out there who doesn't want their codes..could u pm me them....cheers

NO

buy your own games.

vibeone;5414945

its all useless spam to me.spammed. perhaps incorrectly, but let the mods … its all useless spam to me.spammed. perhaps incorrectly, but let the mods judge.in no way a hot deal, and I'll remember this when you moan on about everyone elses deals.

stalker alert :thumbsup:

hmm this is actually a really good deal in comparison to the other things you can redeem your stars for
shame useless for most as 30k stars is an awful lot imo (to get not in value) and its not really something that you can cost effectively obtain unless you are a moronic beggar like the guy above.
5k stars gets you a game worth a fiver
30k stars is getting you something worth alot more than 6 of those games and is probably roughly comparable to getting wii points but has an actual intrinsic value at the end.

How many stars do you get when you buy 1 game? :thinking:

Never bought a DS game yet.... and yet I have them all Ooooops

If someone wants to get me this DS, I'll gladly pay the price

maxmix

matt3454;5415227

NObuy your own games.

I do buy my own games...I'm just asking cus people buy the consoles and u still get points for consoles too, which people dont bother registering them

hot_top;5421943

How many stars do you get when you buy 1 game? :thinking:

250 so you are looking at 1k + worth of stuff to get enough stars for it if buying new
120 games or 116+wii with sports etc etc

potnoodle - stop begging, you should be informing people that they can buy wii points or people are interested in trading them rather than taking advantage of them.
your generic begging is greedy also as you can only register one of each afaik so you probably trade other ones away.

do u see me begging saying 'please please give me you points'? ..theres asking and theres begging..know the difference.....some people on here may be kind to give away points they don't want....its like giving away a parking ticket with 1 hour left in a car park to the next guy...no big deal....its just making use of something, someone doesnt want anymore.....

if people wern't kind on here...they wouldn't post deals on here for other people to see and get.

btw....u can register as many consoles u like on the site...I got 2 wii's and 2 DS's on the same account, from my sisters console... just lighten up jeez...if u dont wanna give points then its not the end of the world.

potnoodle;5440764

do u see me begging saying 'please please give me you points'? ..theres … do u see me begging saying 'please please give me you points'? ..theres asking and theres begging..know the difference.....some people on here may be kind to give away points they don't want....its like giving away a parking ticket with 1 hour left in a car park to the next guy...no big deal....its just making use of something, someone doesnt want anymore....

look why not admit you are begging - you are asking for free,for no money, for nothing in return - its all the same thing.
thing is you are just greedy and are begging for everything - you can only register 1 copy of a game so you are begging for things you cant even use.
why not go into a carpark and shout 'I NEED FREE TICKETS - AS MANY AS POSSIBLE NOONE ELSE CAN HAVE THEM' ?

if people wern't kind on here...they wouldn't post deals on here for … if people wern't kind on here...they wouldn't post deals on here for other people to see and get.

that doesn't mean that you should take advantage of others though.
there is a difference between people offering info and people offering free stuff too.

potnoodle;5440764

btw....u can register as many consoles u like on the site...I got 2 wii's … btw....u can register as many consoles u like on the site...I got 2 wii's and 2 DS's on the same account, from my sisters console... just lighten up jeez...if u dont wanna give points then its not the end of the world.

if you read before you beg you will notice i never actually mentioned consoles.
every time you beg that wii code its 1000 stars which actually has a real world value if you are redeeming them as wiipoints of around 2-3 quid (like you didn't know)
of course its ok for you to beg everyone for 2-3 quid isn't it.

If you want for free then at least have the decency to wait for people to offer them.

brilly;5444406

if you read before you beg

hahaha classic!

brilly;5444406

look why not admit you are begging - you are asking for free,for no … look why not admit you are begging - you are asking for free,for no money, for nothing in return - its all the same thing.thing is you are just greedy and are begging for everything - you can only register 1 copy of a game so you are begging for things you cant even use. why not go into a carpark and shout 'I NEED FREE TICKETS - AS MANY AS POSSIBLE NOONE ELSE CAN HAVE THEM' ?that doesn't mean that you should take advantage of others though. there is a difference between people offering info and people offering free stuff too.if you read before you beg you will notice i never actually mentioned consoles.every time you beg that wii code its 1000 stars which actually has a real world value if you are redeeming them as wiipoints of around 2-3 quid (like you didn't know) of course its ok for you to beg everyone for 2-3 quid isn't it.If you want for free then at least have the decency to wait for people to offer them.

well u dont get if u dont ASK in this day in age.......jeez..chill out....not gonna bother anymore..u've obviously got something stuck up ur arsee or ur just sad cus u didnt ask (sorry beg) first

potnoodle;5447129

well u dont get if u dont ASK in this day in age.......jeez..chill … well u dont get if u dont ASK in this day in age.......jeez..chill out....not gonna bother anymore..u've obviously got something stuck up ur arsee or ur just sad cus u didnt ask (sorry beg) first

in this day in age it seems there are too many that think they deserve something for nothing, infact ill go further.. they dont think they deserve it, they think they are owed it.
i'd be happy to get free codes indeed but there is a subtle difference here - i'd wait until asked rather than begging like someone that thinks the world revolves around them.
if i was actually actively looking for them id make an offer of trade rather than just shout gimme gimme gimme.
quite frankly the fact that you cant see the error in your pitiful begging means my post is likely lost on you but maybe someone else can see sense before they try it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213597
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764000
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386133

See more discussions