use all my monitors for the remote session by default (RDP)

Found 2nd Jul
I use Remote desktop point (RDP) quite often and i have a 2 monitors and I have to go into settings and tick a box each time I open and logon, which is fine but is quite annoying there is not a default tick box, (5 colleagues do the same)

anyway of doing this?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Remote Desktop Protocol (not Point)
Anyway, just edit the default.rdp to whatever settings you want, It's in users\yourname\my documents default.rdp
Download Remote Desktop Connection Manager (free from MS). Its a great tool for managing multiple connections and you can set up connection properties within it.
paul123edwards1 h, 3 m ago

Download Remote Desktop Connection Manager (free from MS). Its a great …Download Remote Desktop Connection Manager (free from MS). Its a great tool for managing multiple connections and you can set up connection properties within it.

Thanks will take a look

Thanks both of you
Babbabooey4 h, 38 m ago

Remote Desktop Protocol (not Point) Anyway, just edit the default.rdp …Remote Desktop Protocol (not Point) Anyway, just edit the default.rdp to whatever settings you want, It's in users\yourname\my documents default.rdp

We're using a shortcut to a server which users need to logon and do not save logon automatically so there is no files apart from shortcut on desktop
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants