Groups

Use Nectar points to help change lives with Oxfam Unwrapped

Use your unwanted Nectar Points to give water, buy mosquito nets or even supply school supplies. Minimum 500 points donation £2.50

7 Comments

You can also donate your Nectar points to Action for Children

nectar.com/rew…211

Cold,if your going to donate to a charity, make it a real one, not political mouth piece that pays it's directors over 200000 a year.

don't want to seem mean but I would rather keep my nectar points to buy stuff I don't really need.... oO

macdazz

don't want to seem mean but I would rather keep my nectar points to buy … don't want to seem mean but I would rather keep my nectar points to buy stuff I don't really need.... oO

OP clearly UNWANTED points

So this promotion not aimed at you

said*

Looks like my points are unwanted... by the charity! I'd think about donating what I have left in my account, but it isn't enough.

SpiderBite

Cold,if your going to donate to a charity, make it a real one, not … Cold,if your going to donate to a charity, make it a real one, not political mouth piece that pays it's directors over 200000 a year.

they are getting nectar points this year... oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4842325
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!12
      3. GCSE Results day11
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36200

See more discussions