Groups

USE SAINSBURYS & SAFEWAY VOUCHERS @ TESCO

Not sure if this is widely known but just found this out. instore & online

How do I use Sainsbury / Safeway vouchers?

We are currently accepting coupons for Sainsbury's and Safeway both in our stores and for on-line Grocery transactions. Just hand your coupons to your driver when your groceries are delivered. We'll credit your payment card back at the store and send you a receipt in the post. If you are in-store, just hand these to the cashier.

We can only accept Sainsbury's or Safeway branded coupons for money off your total transaction.
    We cannot accept coupons valid only for specific products or departments.
    We can only accept up to £15 worth of coupons for one delivery.
    You must have met any requirements on the coupon, such as a minimum spend.
    We can only accept them against grocery deliveries. We cannot accept them for deliveries from our warehouses.
    We may refuse to accept coupons if they appear to be damaged, defaced, altered or copied.
    We cannot accept coupons for purchases of tobacco or infant milk formulae.
    Excludes ROI.

2 Comments

is this on the online pages - i have had so many arguments with tescos regardsing this - when i go shopping and i have coupons - some say they can only accept up to 10% of order
    i will print out above t/cs and keep in my bag for future - thanks

Original Poster

holly100;2147674

is this on the online pages - i have had so many arguments with tescos … is this on the online pages - i have had so many arguments with tescos regardsing this - when i go shopping and i have coupons - some say they can only accept up to 10% of orderi will print out above t/cs and keep in my bag for future - thanks

go here. tesco.com/hel…ry/

search for safeway .says max £15 at a time. nothing stopping you splitting your shopping in half and going through the til twice tho!! ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions