Use your Amex Points on Amazon.co.uk

OK this isn't a deal as such but decided to post it in deal section as to make awareness to those who hold an American Express card and collect their points as lots of people tend to just view the deal section instead of the other tabs!

You can now use your rewards points from your Amex card directly with Amazon.co.uk so any points you have left that you can't redeem on their rewards section you can now use to the value of 1000 points equal £4.50 if I remember correctly please edit otherwise.

To get this offer you must have an item in your basket and get ready to check out, select your Amex card as payment and then look out for the link on top of the screen (you might have to refresh your browser to see it, as sometimes they offer you different deals with other card offers)

You then have to register your card to this offer by entering your Amex card details to confirm your are the Primary card holder to link your rewards points to your Amazon account.

Once it is link then you can select to pay with your rewards points.

Hope this helps

Please edit for any errors as trying to type this on my small mobile phone on a bus! + someone add a pic too!

4 Comments

I wish it worked for Avios, I have around 15k and nothing to use them on.

Convert them to Club Carlson points and get a free night in one of the many Radisson hotels

joshp

I wish it worked for Avios, I have around 15k and nothing to use them on.

a return flight to europe for £35 maybe ?? oO or you could give them to me X)

scottydoobuy

a return flight to europe for £35 maybe ?? oO or you could give them to … a return flight to europe for £35 maybe ?? oO or you could give them to me X)

you can go to
Rome,malaga,vienna ,gibraltar,palma etc etc see ba flight checker
britishairways.com/tra…160
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433
    2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1431
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816341
    4. Toys R Us Warning....2125

See more discussions