Groups
    EXPIRED

Used Car

Im looking to buy my first car. Idealy on finance (0% f possible) anybody know of any used car deals? I know you can get new but budget wont stretch that far.
    May consider though if price is right.

6 Comments

Banned

[COLOR=#008000]Start here. Good Luck[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#008000]www.trade-sales.co.uk[/COLOR]

It would help if you stated your budget and prefered models mshtel...eggman has given a good link as the prices there are really reasonable..most of the stock are cars less than 2 years old so may be too expensive for a first car?..well worth a visit if you live within striking distance of Slough.

Banned

Nice 1 currychops. My wife bought a Focus 1.8 turbo Ghia estate from them in 2001 - fully loaded, at around 33% less than ford price. ie £10,299 on the road. Still have it now. There were no miles on the clock when purchased - new - we were the 2nd registered owners tho.(Accountants of a company were the 1st) Who cares? It now has 96K on the clock and purring like a good un and returning 50 mpg. Everything works too.

Yes a friend of mine did likewise eggman...purchased an almost new Mondeo Ghia TDCi for £10,999 ...the retail price was over £18k.

It has been an excellent car and I 'd go there first if I was in the market for a car.

Banned

Kool! Cury

mshtel - I work for Arnold Clark - not as a sales person but accountant - not sure where you are but they have a 'real' sale in January - and it's a genuine sale.
    They also do really good deals on 0%.

Let me know in the country where you are - as I have lots of other good contacts with other dealers and might be able to arrange a friends & family discount.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin media sign up68
      2. Xiaomi phones46
      3. buy to let mortgage11
      4. Cheapest Amazon Prime subscription?11

See more discussions