Used iPhone 7

Found 7th Jan
I’ve been looking for a used iPhone 7 32 gb in very good condition.I want to spend £300ish but I’m struggling to find one does anyone know where I can get one.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

Probably hard to find as £300 is quite low but 32gb is also low in sure the surge in people buying iphone 7’s instead of iphone 8’s hasn’t helped the value drop either

Original Poster

Justsuperman1 h, 27 m ago

Probably hard to find as £300 is quite low but 32gb is also low in sure …Probably hard to find as £300 is quite low but 32gb is also low in sure the surge in people buying iphone 7’s instead of iphone 8’s hasn’t helped the value drop either

Last year I missed the deal when o2 refresh iPhone 7 was £326 but since then the prices have gone up.

ibzy45816 m ago

Last year I missed the deal when o2 refresh iPhone 7 was £326 but since …Last year I missed the deal when o2 refresh iPhone 7 was £326 but since then the prices have gone up.

You sure did, it was available for £277 on Refresh too, I've got one myself. Prices for electronics and tech have gone up a lot in the recent months as I've said before, Refresh deals seem to be gone for a while now. Every model since Galaxy S5 used to be available for around £280ish every year towards the end of December, but this has not happened with S8.
Edited by: "iEimis" 7th Jan

Original Poster

iEimis14 m ago

You sure did, it was available for £277 on Refresh too, I've got one …You sure did, it was available for £277 on Refresh too, I've got one myself. Prices for electronics and tech have gone up a lot in the recent months as I've said before, Refresh deals seem to be gone for a while now. Every model since Galaxy S5 used to be available for around £280ish every year towards the end of December, but this has not happened with S8.

You’re right I’ve been looking for last 3 months and the cheapest I’ve found was £400 128gb at giffgaff on Black Friday,looking back I should have bought.
Edited by: "ibzy458" 7th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions