Groups

user not responding to pm regarding agreed trade.. what to do?

can anyone offer any advice?

want to get the thing sold but he isnt responding and doesnt appear to have logged in...

7 Comments

this site usually gives u advice on what to do if a trader pulls out of a trade and what you can do to protect yourself, hope it helps:thumbsup: [URL="smouch.net/lol/"]trade disputes[/URL]

wait untill he has logged in

Original Poster

yeh, its just a bit frustrating as i just wanted to get it [trade] done...

thanks for the advice

Banned

Thats good advice Acecatcher3:thumbsup:

dt_matthews;2351182

yeh, its just a bit frustrating as i just wanted to get it [trade] … yeh, its just a bit frustrating as i just wanted to get it [trade] done...thanks for the advice

your more than welcome.......t0mm and roboto are trolls :thumbsup:

there may be a good reason for not logging in, like a holiday

acecatcher3;2351138

this site usually gives u advice on what to do if a trader pulls out of a … this site usually gives u advice on what to do if a trader pulls out of a trade and what you can do to protect yourself, hope it helps:thumbsup: [URL="smouch.net/lol/"]trade disputes[/URL]

yes thank you i have not read that advice for a while and its always good to refresh oneself with that information:oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Note 8914
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562124
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120

See more discussions