Found 2nd Mar 2009
I was wondering if anyone else have had a problem using a CEX voucher that is in someone else's name?
I had the problem today and they told me only the person who's name is on the voucher can use it
Can anyone give me any advice?

Cheers

Mike

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Never heard of that before. I see many people sell vouchers on here and eBay

Original Poster

Femstar;4530529

Never heard of that before. I see many people sell vouchers on here and … Never heard of that before. I see many people sell vouchers on here and eBay

thats what I thought they asked me give the address as they knew it wasn't the real person using it as they asked me for I.D. and I was asked for the street that the person lived on which I did not know and then they would not let me use it. Maybe because it was over £100?

Cheers

Mike

[email protected];4530552

thats what I thought they asked me give the address as they knew it … thats what I thought they asked me give the address as they knew it wasn't the real person using it as they asked me for I.D. and I was asked for the street that the person lived on which I did not know and then they would not let me use it. Maybe because it was over £100?CheersMike

maybe u shud find out the st name lol

Original Poster

sharonwai;4530589

maybe u shud find out the st name lol

lol thanks :P

Mike

Maybe you want to try ordering online and sending the voucher off afterwards?

Original Poster

Femstar;4530655

Maybe you want to try ordering online and sending the voucher off … Maybe you want to try ordering online and sending the voucher off afterwards?

Can u send the voucher off as payment?

Mike

Banned

[email protected];4530701

Can u send the voucher off as payment?Mike

they tak epayment then refund when you send off voucher apparently, although you will hit same problem, name and address different

Yeah. Pay for it first. Then send the voucher along with the confirmation email via some sort of trackable method to:

CeX.co.uk
E-Commerce Department
Unit 2a
Hille Business Centre
132A St Albans Road
Watford
Hertfordshire
WD24 4AE

You'll be refunded within a week or so

Original Poster

sassie;4530723

they tak epayment then refund when you send off voucher apparently, … they tak epayment then refund when you send off voucher apparently, although you will hit same problem, name and address different

yeah was just thinking that!
I have PMed the seller to see if we can resolve it lol

Mike

sassie;4530723

they tak epayment then refund when you send off voucher apparently, … they tak epayment then refund when you send off voucher apparently, although you will hit same problem, name and address different

Exactly. Go to the source of the voucher and ask for a refund as you can't spend it!

Original Poster

thanks for the help guys rep given to those who gave help

Cheers

Mike

nice one
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769195
    2. word association Game74144850
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247558
    4. Marmite2025

See more discussions