Using Deezer family to block explicit songs

Found 10th Jul
new to music streaming bit want to block out offensive songs or only play radio edit versions.
if we went with the family package and set this up would we be able to play any song but as the radio edited version or will it simply not play or return a song that has swearing? i.e. Chris brown's freaky friday?
Community Updates
AskDeezerMusic Streaming
7 Comments
I have Deezer Family (Turkey for £2.50 pm). There is an option to enable 'Deezer Kids' for 'music picks for under-twelves'. I would assume this would filter explicit songs, though I don't use this feature myself. Hope this helps a bit, shame I couldn't be of any more help!
Surely the "family" option is upto 6 acoounts. Individual accounts. This means the user can set whatever settings in their own personal app. Unless you set the app up for them.
artnada45 m ago

Surely the "family" option is upto 6 acoounts. Individual accounts. This …Surely the "family" option is upto 6 acoounts. Individual accounts. This means the user can set whatever settings in their own personal app. Unless you set the app up for them.

Deezer Family is only 1 login with 6 profiles. There is a master profile and 5 additional profiles.
Ah right, so not like Spotify then?
artnada2 m ago

Ah right, so not like Spotify then?

No, that's why nobody sets up Deezer families on HUKD. It's a bit annoying, but it prevents sharing!
But would you still be able to search and play any song ? I just want the clean version of songs so the kids are kept innocent a little while longer. I don't want to get family account and it won't play any songs(since majority have swearing these days)
t3rm3y1 h, 13 m ago

But would you still be able to search and play any song ? I just want the …But would you still be able to search and play any song ? I just want the clean version of songs so the kids are kept innocent a little while longer. I don't want to get family account and it won't play any songs(since majority have swearing these days)

I think kids mode will filter explicit tracks, not sure though. I'll check after the England game!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions