Using gift certificate to pay for Wynsors shoes at amazon

4 replies
Found 2nd Jun 2009
Hi

I have £28.17 on gift certifcate on amazons website. I'm thinking of getting some sandals from there. The cheapest i can see are from wynsors. Postage is £3.49, which is still cheaper then the amazon ones with free super saver delivery.

I have just been through with my order, but stopped at the `complete order` bit. so..... can i use my voucher to pay for this?. It's looking like i can, but i just don't want it to all go pear shaped, as i dont have a credit or debit card if it does

Are wynsors shoes any good even!. never had any before

Thanks for any help. Will check back tomorrow, thankies

4 Comments

Banned

have you added the voucher to your account, it will tell you before you place the order if the voucher has been used or you have to pay

Original Poster

sassie;5383799

have you added the voucher to your account, it will tell you before you … have you added the voucher to your account, it will tell you before you place the order if the voucher has been used or you have to pay

Yeps, i have the vouchers in my gift account

It's all deducted, and says i'll have to pay nothing. Think i'll buy them, i just never ever buy myself shoes though, people might faint with the shock :oops:

Banned

Polly_P;5387209

Yeps, i have the vouchers in my gift account :)It's all deducted, and … Yeps, i have the vouchers in my gift account :)It's all deducted, and says i'll have to pay nothing. Think i'll buy them, i just never ever buy myself shoes though, people might faint with the shock :oops:

yeah go for it, never heard of the name, but as long as you like then thats all that matters :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Still never got around to buying any. I just saw they have a sale on amazon wynsors stuff, and also on the wynsors website, but the ones i like are out of stock in my size :x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile WiFi calling?44
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...810
    3. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester23
    4. Wanted: Sweet Sundays code (5 points) please!!11

See more discussions