Using Google play credit in the real world

5 replies
Found 8th Aug 2016
I've got an excess of Google play store credit and nothing to buy with it.
Are there any apps that allow me to spend it on things that are useful? Perhaps partial payment towards grocery shopping or a takeaway etc... ?

5 Comments

If you can turn it into an e-card you could sell it on Zeek.

I don't think so. can you not use it to buy some music or rent some films ? or are you saying you usually don't pay for those

jco83

I don't think so. can you not use it to buy some music or rent some films … I don't think so. can you not use it to buy some music or rent some films ? or are you saying you usually don't pay for those

was going to say that. there is no person on this planet that either couldnt buy apps, games or music unless you dont own an appropriate device

not sure about converting, but if you pay for a service, you could try to do it through google play for a while - any sort of monthly subscription for a premium from myfitnesspal to spotify
or indulge in an expensive app from the bucket list (1password?)
giving apps as gifts doesn't seem to be an option (could've had mates pay you for their purchases)

Banned

me too , got £17 on play after doing the question Aires they send. don't need games , the videos are expecting on there as people these days download kodi etc
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3276
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247618
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4378
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322855

See more discussions