Groups

using hdmi switch and splitter at same time

Anybody any idea whether this would work. Pretty sure it would just wondering if anybody can see any reason why it wouldn't. Basically i want to view 2 devices (pc and android box) on 2 tv's but only 1 hdmi cable running to each tv as they're both long runs. so I'm planning on plugging both devices into a switch then into splitter then 2 cables from the splitter, 1 to each tv. Obviously I would have to view the same thing on both tv's but that's fine. Thanks

5 Comments

Original Poster

Diagram didn't turn out as planned so ignore that. Won't let me edit it for some reason

just buy a matrix splitter

does what you're after but its only 1 device

something like this
    ebay.co.uk/itm…402?hash=item4af1e3d5f2:g:JqAAAOSwnOJWE6cy

Original Poster

RuudBullit

something like … something like thishttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Plug-3D-HDMI-4x2-Matrix-Switcher-Splitter-Selector-1080P-EDID-Remote-Control-/321885820402?hash=item4af1e3d5f2:g:JqAAAOSwnOJWE6cy

Thanks. Saw them before but was just thinking because i already have splitter And plenty of hdmi leads I would only have to buy a switch which is a fraction of the cost of a matrix
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014471
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350
      3. word association Game73844457
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value59

See more discussions