Using Headphones with my Computer - Small to Large Jack plug adapter needed Please

    I have a good set of headphones with the larger jack plug on and have found large to small jack plug adapters but not the SMALLl to LARGE which would enable me to use headphones on my computer. Does anyone know if such a thing is available or do I just have to get a new set.

    Thanks to anyone who can help

    Heat will be added


    you shoud be able to find what you need on amazon, is this any good to you: ]http//ww…1-7

    5mm to 3mm adaptor - Maplin / anywhere - couple of quid.

    Original Poster

    Thanks, that's great.
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      2. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      3. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?914

      See more discussions