Groups

Using justin.tv or other sites to stream

Banned
    Hi guys,
    Does anyone use justin.tv or other sites to stream the broadcast to their tv?
    Im only watching it via my pc monitor atm.

Is the quality good enough?
    Or.

Cheers

7 Comments

Sometimes.

Try downloading something like Sopcast instead.

Original Poster Banned

hornblowerracing;5172626

Sometimes.Try downloading something like Sopcast instead.

Ive had a tipple with that in the past, however not sure how to use it.

its very easy to use sopcast. If you want to watch sports use myp2p.eu, always has good sopcast links, and it hardly ever freezes. I always find a good stream and connect my laptop to my tv, and it works great

paz2k6;5173142

its very easy to use sopcast. If you want to watch sports use myp2p.eu, … its very easy to use sopcast. If you want to watch sports use myp2p.eu, always has good sopcast links, and it hardly ever freezes. I always find a good stream and connect my laptop to my tv, and it works great

Exactly. :thumbsup:

For quality use Veetle

veetle.com/cha…php

or

Filmon;

filmon.com/tv/…php

Veetle is better for football as it shows more matches, Filmon is better for streaming a certain channel such as Sky Sports or ITV etc

Banned

Are there any internet footy sites that would be able to get past my University vpn. Ustream sometimes works but not always. Veetle and sopcast fail when loading. Any suggestions? Thanks.

davidhurn;5174410

Are there any internet footy sites that would be able to get past my … Are there any internet footy sites that would be able to get past my University vpn. Ustream sometimes works but not always. Veetle and sopcast fail when loading. Any suggestions? Thanks.

try using hotspot shield, will find on google, i used it to some success whilst i lived in bangkok to get passed the thai govt censoring anything they wanted
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions