using physical Revolut card in Australia

Found 11th Feb 2016
I travel to Australia on Saturday and had planned on using my Revolut card whilst there to save on fees. Has anyone used their card in Oz and encountered any problems?
Community Updates
AskCard
5 Comments
Cant help you with your question but wanted your opinion on what your experience overall had been with this card?
TheHoss

Cant help you with your question but wanted your opinion on what your … Cant help you with your question but wanted your opinion on what your experience overall had been with this card?

No problems so far! and I've it used to buy numerous digital games from foreign markets etc.
Did you use this in Australia yet?
cameronswift

Did you use this in Australia yet?

yeah, worked with no problems at ATMs. had a couple problems in shops where it said 'pin incorrect' but overall, worked alright

yeah, worked with no problems at ATMs. had a couple problems in shops … yeah, worked with no problems at ATMs. had a couple problems in shops where it said 'pin incorrect' but overall, worked alright

Sweet, cheers for that, was a bit worried to use it in USA next month so i haven't topped it up but i think i'll go ahead with it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants