Groups

using quidco on ebay items paid via paypal

Banned
    Hi,

I used ebay quite alot to purchase products. Is there an easy to link quidco to my ebay or paypal account because i always have to go quidco then ebay.

thanks

7 Comments

To get the Quidco cash back you have to enter the site via Quidco thats the only way it will track.

Though ebay is the only merchant i have never got a single transaction to track though so have given up with trying to get qudico through ebay now.

Ebay always tracks for me on lower priced transactions......but not on more expensive transactions, have always to put in a ticket...but they have been successful

Original Poster Banned

I always get mine tracked and all money is received end of following month.

spent £1000s on ebay before finally bothering to go through quidco, everytime i buy stuff of ebay, i always forget to use quidco lol got my first try to claimback 20p lol (jsut udner week ago), just wish i remembered to use quidco for all other purchases oh well, it works though

is it just the checout process you need to go through quidco or the whole bidding process to get cash back??

Original Poster Banned

notts6501;7400612

is it just the checout process you need to go through quidco or the whole … is it just the checout process you need to go through quidco or the whole bidding process to get cash back??

just the check out works fine for me.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE22
      2. Denon AVRX 2400H @ Peter Tyson £399.9934
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764555
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …248808

See more discussions