Groups

Using rinse aid within a dishwasher

Hey guys

Just received our dishwasher today and a bit confused as to when using Finish Rinse Aid?
    We don't need to use salt as we live in a soft water area in Scotland, I filled the rinse aid up to Max and the dial was at 4 (1-6) although I'm sure it's used all of what I put in (this might not be correct until further tests) lol
    Do you have to fill the rinse aid before every wash?

Got the Beko DWD5411W

13 Comments

No there should be a window that shows you that it is low, read instructions, but you need to fill first time and make sure doesnt go overflow and then look from time to time to see if level is low. for instance, mine has a round window that goes black when it is full and then goes see thru when empty. Hope this helps

never use rinse aid in ours as most of the dishwasher tablets have it in it already

My dishwasher has a light that comes on when the rinse aid is empty.

Never used it on ours

Original Poster

I'll have a look at the tablets, they could possibly have the rinse aid in them lol

It's the finish tablets 3 in 1 I think

I never use it either.

Original Poster

Are you in Scotland or England?

Scotland so got the soft water too

Oh, and mine always has a red light on to tell me that It's empty

Original Poster

Hmmm

I filled ours up and was sure it was at the max, the red light still came on lol

Banned

and set the dial to the correct setting (currently 4)

read the manual

Banned

critster

never use rinse aid in ours as most of the dishwasher tablets have it in … never use rinse aid in ours as most of the dishwasher tablets have it in it already

+1

Banned

fill it right up then put the cap on. should last a month depending on how many washes you do before you have to add more. The light will go out when enough is in there.
    Edited by: "lumoruk" 13th May 2011

Original Poster

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846318
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …252843
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523458
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1023

See more discussions