Using tesco clubcard vouchers in flamingo land

Found 7th Aug 2013
hi. we r going to flamingo land at the end of the month, 9 of us r going in total. wanna buy a family ticket and use clubcard voucher exchange to do so. however the vouchers will be from 4 different accounts, does anyone know if I can do that or do the vouchers have to all be from the same account. Thanks
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
if you ring 0800 591 688 it is the tesco clubcard line and they will be able to give you a definite answer, its free from a landline and some mobile networks
Original Poster
I purchased two thorpe park tickets a couple of months ago. I had enough vouchers in one account to get one ticket but for the second I had to use vouchers from a second account. This was registered at a different address.

My first order was processed instantly but the second still hadn't arrived a day later. When I called they said the order was on hold because the address on some of the vouchers didn't match the account I ordered with. I was told that if the address was changed on the second account then the order would proceed. I spoke to the other account holder and got them to change the address. This didn't make a difference.

I called again the next day and was told that I wouldn't get the ticket because I'd used vouchers from multiple accounts. When I pointed out that their colleague had told me otherwise they processed it manually "as a one off".

I think, as chrisjess says, the best thing would be to phone them. I would be interested to know what they say.
Original Poster
hi. just spoke to tesco clubcard customer services, the gentleman said as long as the individuals who r named on the vouchers are in the party of those who r going to the theme park, u can tally the vouchers up. it does not matter if the address is different on each voucher.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants