Using Tesco Clubcard vouchers in Goldsmiths...

Found 10th Nov 2010
Can I pay extra money on top or I can pay for one item using vouchers

I mean like if I have £100 vouchers, can I but something for £150 and pay £50 on top?

Thanks x x x

1. Misc
  2. Clubcard
8 Comments

Tokens can be used as full or part payment and can be topped up with cash or Credit or
Debit Card. You can use more than one Rewards Token, but no change will be given if the
value of the tokens exceeds the total amount spent.

tesco.com/CLU…PDF <- all the t+cs (actually really short, only take a minute to read)
Edited by: "kelly_o_fanatic" 10th Nov 2010

But i read somewhere theres a minimum £200 spend for goldsmiths. Unsure as i only done it once and used £900 in vouchers

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic

Tokens can be used as full or part payment and can be topped up with cash … Tokens can be used as full or part payment and can be topped up with cash or Credit orDebit Card. You can use more than one Rewards Token, but no change will be given if thevalue of the tokens exceeds the total amount spent.http://www.tesco.com/CLUBCARD/DEALS/PRODUCTINFOSHEETS/S8970.PDF <- all the t+cs (actually really short, only take a minute to read)

Oh sorry thank you, was rushing through the page as I had to pop out x x x

Original Poster

DIVA1977

But i read somewhere theres a minimum £200 spend for goldsmiths. Unsure … But i read somewhere theres a minimum £200 spend for goldsmiths. Unsure as i only done it once and used £900 in vouchers

I saw something like no minimum spend for a limited time, will post back

DIVA1977

But i read somewhere theres a minimum £200 spend for goldsmiths. Unsure … But i read somewhere theres a minimum £200 spend for goldsmiths. Unsure as i only done it once and used £900 in vouchers

Yea, that's what I got t&cs up for, was going to say that. For limited time no minimum though, doesn't say how long which is a bit of a pain! What if you order then it goes back to normal?

Also says can be used online, won't be accepted as payment form online??? Confusing!

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic

Yea, that's what I got t&cs up for, was going to say that. For limited … Yea, that's what I got t&cs up for, was going to say that. For limited time no minimum though, doesn't say how long which is a bit of a pain! What if you order then it goes back to normal? Also says can be used online, won't be accepted as payment form online??? Confusing!

yes that's odd what it says about using online?
I am also wondering how long the no minimum spend is on for? I only have £25 vouchers so was thinking to buy some earrings

Dont forget, can only be used on full price items

I would give tesco a call, wouldnt want to order and find the minimum spend is back before i spend the vouchers

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic

Dont forget, can only be used on full price itemsI would give tesco a … Dont forget, can only be used on full price itemsI would give tesco a call, wouldnt want to order and find the minimum spend is back before i spend the vouchers

Thanks I noticed that about full priced items - crafty lot they are!

Will have a check before I order
Post a comment
@
    Text