Groups

using the heat controls

why is it when i'm voting hot or cold it only goes up or down 1 degree? and sometimes it wont move at all

very anoying

12 Comments

because you are relatively new, it will eventually go up to 8 once you are established, if you become a mod, you can add whatever heat you want

Original Poster

skusey;8719424

because you are relatively new, it will eventually go up to 8 once you … because you are relatively new, it will eventually go up to 8 once you are established, if you become a mod, you can add whatever heat you want

i've been here since 2006

I have a voting score of 6

Original Poster

i have asked mods but no none of them reply to my pm's when i started it used to be +9 :-(

Banned

spannerz;8719623

i have asked mods but no none of them reply to my pm's when i started it … i have asked mods but no none of them reply to my pm's when i started it used to be +9 :-(

highly doubt it

mines the highest, yay!

Thought it was based on the heat of any deals you've posted?

Original Poster

lumoruk;8719666

highly doubt it

ummm....ok

wierd response.......

spannerz;8719623

i have asked mods but no none of them reply to my pm's when i started it … i have asked mods but no none of them reply to my pm's when i started it used to be +9 :-(

lumoruk;8719666

highly doubt it

9 did indeed used to be the highest you could have until about a year ago when it was changed.
    7.5 is normally the highest you can have now but mine is 15 'cos I pay for "Gold" membership to this site. :giggle:

Banned

count yourself lucky. My voting points are zero cos I voted a few mod deals cold without giving a reason lol

aint fussed about it either tbh

supermod

spannerz, I've looked into this and it appears that you had a vote restriction applied around Oct 2008.

We normally advise members to contact the Admin Team to request a review after 3mths+, and if you use the main ']contact us' link they can look at it for you and remove the restriction if relevant.

I'll also note & flag for the Admin Team, thanks again.

Original Poster

sigma;8719917

spannerz, I've looked into this and it appears that you had a vote … spannerz, I've looked into this and it appears that you had a vote restriction applied around Oct 2008.We normally advise members to contact the Admin Team to request a review after 3mths+, and if you use the main ']contact us' link they can look at it for you and remove the restriction if relevant. I'll also note & flag for the Admin Team, thanks again.

thanx sigma
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions