Using the old Android app

Found 27th Aug 2017
So after trying to like the new app for months I've finally gone back to the old one. Problem is that when I click on the Get Deal button it takes me to some hukd/tags page rather than the deal. Right now I have to click the share button, copy to the clipboard and paste it into my browser.

Anyone have a solution for this?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

"Anyone have a solution for this?"

Yes, use the new one

I had the same problem.
Using the new app now, which isn't too bad, but the Freebies tab doesn't show up for me.

chimp14uk8 m ago

I had the same problem.Using the new app now, which isn't too bad, but the …I had the same problem.Using the new app now, which isn't too bad, but the Freebies tab doesn't show up for me.

It's now a 'group' rather than a top-level category.

Illusionary3 m ago

It's now a 'group' rather than a top-level category.

Yeah, thanks, I just found that out reading a thread in Feedback. Problem is now that I selected the Freebies group, and now it's showing nothing but Freebies. And I can't seem to deselect it to go back to what it was before.

chimp14uk2 m ago

Yeah, thanks, I just found that out reading a thread in Feedback. Problem …Yeah, thanks, I just found that out reading a thread in Feedback. Problem is now that I selected the Freebies group, and now it's showing nothing but Freebies. And I can't seem to deselect it to go back to what it was before.

Please ignore me, I just worked it out.
Damn this hangover.

Original Poster

I used the new app for months, it's garbage.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants