Using three sms online

Found 13th Nov 2017
Does anyone know if its possible to send sms through my three mobile simcardo online? Its tedious writing them on the phone sometimes but I couldnt find an option to sms from my account when logged into three. Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
14 Comments

No it's not possible sorry.

Original Poster

ok thanks for confirming

Original Poster

juniper1 h, 26 m ago

If you use Android, try …If you use Android, try Pushbullethttps://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pushbullet/chlffgpmiacpedhhbkiomidkjlcfhogd?hl=en

doesnt look like this can send sms from my three mobile sim

Could try this, found it on the Three Support page. But you have to have credit or an appropriate Add-on.

support.three.co.uk/SRV…77)

Cyrus38 m ago

doesnt look like this can send sms from my three mobile sim

Well I just sent one from Vodafone. Pushbullet doesn't know or care which network you are using, it is just a front end to your phone, connected via (in my case) a Google account. Obviously the SIM needs to be on a contract or have PAYG credit, just like when you use it in the phone. It just works.

Original Poster

juniper7 h, 31 m ago

Well I just sent one from Vodafone. Pushbullet doesn't know or care which …Well I just sent one from Vodafone. Pushbullet doesn't know or care which network you are using, it is just a front end to your phone, connected via (in my case) a Google account. Obviously the SIM needs to be on a contract or have PAYG credit, just like when you use it in the phone. It just works.

i see. Does it work with iphone?

Cyrus9 h, 23 m ago

i see. Does it work with iphone?

I don't use iOS, but God only knows why I had to Google it, when you could have just searched the iOS AppStore...
itunes.apple.com/gb/…t=8

Why not use whatsapp web instead?

web.whatsapp.com/

Just scan the code from whatsapp on your phone and you can then text with whatsapp on PC

Original Poster

Uridium13 m ago

Why not use whatsapp web instead?https://web.whatsapp.com/Just scan the …Why not use whatsapp web instead?https://web.whatsapp.com/Just scan the code from whatsapp on your phone and you can then text with whatsapp on PC

because texting and whatsapping are two different things. I want to text from my computer.

Cyrus6 m ago

because texting and whatsapping are two different things. I want to text …because texting and whatsapping are two different things. I want to text from my computer.

Yes I Know. I was trying to offer an alternative as no-one else had come up with a solution to using SMS.

Original Poster

Uridium57 s ago

Yes I Know. I was trying to offer an alternative as no-one else had come …Yes I Know. I was trying to offer an alternative as no-one else had come up with a solution to using SMS.

fair enough its nice of you to take the time out to help people. It's just that I want to sms from my browser

Cyrus2 m ago

fair enough its nice of you to take the time out to help people. It's just …fair enough its nice of you to take the time out to help people. It's just that I want to sms from my browser

Not tried this myself...maybe worth a try.

microsoft.com/en-…wdc

Uridium5 h, 13 m ago

Yes I Know. I was trying to offer an alternative as no-one else had come …Yes I Know. I was trying to offer an alternative as no-one else had come up with a solution to using SMS.

Err, except me. PushBullet does exactly what is required...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions