25 Comments

Original Poster Banned

looks like you've left the site en all.

Banned

hmmm i dunno lol

Original Poster Banned

usniff

hmmm i dunno lol

Well hurry up and decide, the lads wont be going forever.

Banned

im guna pass i think

usniff

im guna pass i think

Go for it, it is Christmas after all

Banned

na mate no can do

Original Poster Banned

usniff

na mate no can do

usniff should go and have a sniff ...mmm..fishy leftovers.

Banned

lmao, see wha i mean, they still goin tho lol, ill make her take a shower and go by myself with her haha

Original Poster Banned

ok champ, but wrap that thin up yeh.. she sounds abit of a hoe.

Banned

confusing thread is confusing

Sounds like a classy lady

Original Poster Banned

cbryanp

Sounds like a classy lady

Yeah but what if Usniff is really ugly?

cliffs for ppl not in the know plz

Original Poster Banned

-Usniff starts thread about mates upstairs having a 3-way
- 2 boys 1 girl
- asks what he should do - join/stay
-thread goes
-i make mine
- other guy makes his

Banned

imma bag up dont worry gotta make sure no mini me's runnin round, ther is a picture of me on this site somewhere

im pretty sure thats not the main reason dg told u to use a condom

Banned

acecatcher3

im pretty sure thats not the main reason dg told u to use a condom

I obviously know, she aint somebody i want to take to meet my mum and what i might catch, i aint thick and i aint been drinking

usniff

I obviously know, she aint somebody i want to take to meet my mum and … I obviously know, she aint somebody i want to take to meet my mum and what i might catch, i aint thick and i aint been drinking

cool, have fun then lol

Banned

pictures or im calling it another bullcrap poster out for attention

Banned

casparwhite

pictures or im calling it another bullcrap poster out for attention

lmao ill see what i can do

Banned

good lad.....

Banned

so where are the pictures? i call bullcrap also tbh

also it's a bit gay messing around with 2 dudes just to have a bit of action with a girl, unless you are very desperate to see some female titties
Edited by: "Zer0Cool" 23rd Dec 2010

Banned

Zer0Cool

so where are the pictures? i call bullcrap also tbhalso it's a bit gay … so where are the pictures? i call bullcrap also tbhalso it's a bit gay messing around with 2 dudes just to have a bit of action with a girl, unless you are very desperate to see some female titties

didnt get the chance for photos as decided against any of it and hit the hay, apparantly she woke up this morning claiming somebody stole her nickers as well :/, at least i have material for tonight....get it haha

Banned

usniff

didnt get the chance for photos as decided against any of it and hit the … didnt get the chance for photos as decided against any of it and hit the hay, apparantly she woke up this morning claiming somebody stole her nickers as well :/, at least i have material for tonight....get it haha

probably for the best, you would never get the image of two boners out of your head (definitely not speaking from experience)

Banned

Zer0Cool

probably for the best, you would never get the image of two boners out of … probably for the best, you would never get the image of two boners out of your head (definitely not speaking from experience)

Haha, ill take your word for it
Post a comment
@
    Text