Groups

USPS First Class International Postage

I've ordered something from the states via this method.

USPS' website says delivery varies to location.

Has anyone had anything delivered via this method?

How long does it normally take?

Thanks.

11 Comments

I've used 1st class Int'l before, website said 1-3 weeks but mine arrived within 5 days.

Original Poster

lilsmithy;6045886

I've used 1st class Int'l before, website said 1-3 weeks but mine arrived … I've used 1st class Int'l before, website said 1-3 weeks but mine arrived within 5 days.

From the states to the UK? or other way round.

t0mm;6045893

From the states to the UK? or other way round.

From the states to the UK.

its essentially the equivalent of first class international.

so you are looking at about 5 days to a week i would imagine.

Original Poster

lilsmithy;6045912

From the states to the UK.

Jetpac;6045923

its essentially the equivalent of first class international.so you are … its essentially the equivalent of first class international.so you are looking at about 5 days to a week i would imagine.

Rep for you both!

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6046162

It's fairly slow, expensive aswell I wanted to post a jacket home that … It's fairly slow, expensive aswell I wanted to post a jacket home that was £6 from primark and it was going to post £40 (under 1kg) for 1 week delivery, or £25 by surface mail that would take 1-2 months.

It's crazy prices for postage in the states. That Blu-ray cost me $10.95 and $9.95 delivery.

I buy from the usa all the time and i've had it here in under 3 days inc time difference but it is usually 4-6 working days in my experience. First class international delivery is really cheap though, a dvd actual postage cost should only be about $3-4!!

they also do flat rate international boxes i think which start at about $13 and its pretty much y whatever you can fit inside it and its fine to post :P

USPS Global Priority Mail is the best shipping option from US to UK. Stuff usually arrives in three-four days. As it's flat rate (for anything up to 4lbs in weight) it's ideal for if you're buying more than one thing. For individual blu rays 1st class is probably cheaper though.

dcx_badass;6049069

Yeah they do but the box is tiny. Next size up which is an ok size is … Yeah they do but the box is tiny. Next size up which is an ok size is like $40.

the envelopes are better than the boxes imho, and are the same price :thumbsup:

i buy alot from the usa and it usually anything between 3 -7 days
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions