Groups

Utility Warehouse?

Banned
    Why do I have friends on Facebook posting their bills proclaiming they paid £15 this month for gas, electric and phone combined?

Is it a scam or am I just paying 5 times that for a laugh?

20 Comments

Banned

They are paying by direct debit and aren't paying the actual sum, they are probably massively in debt without realising it.

That reminds me, need to send off my gas and electric readings

Anything on facebook is generally a lie, it's worse than Wikipedia lol

Another app that promises the world and fails to deliver once it's got your information.

lumoruk;8597239

They are paying by direct debit and aren't paying the actual sum, they … They are paying by direct debit and aren't paying the actual sum, they are probably massively in debt without realising it.

or they are using their pre-paid cards to do their shopping and earning discounts from their bill!

Banned

Abz;8597247

or they are using their pre-paid cards to do their shopping and earning … or they are using their pre-paid cards to do their shopping and earning discounts from their bill!

What's a pre-paid card, isn't that for scroungers that don't have bank accounts?

Original Poster Banned

gRoberts12;8597242

Anything on facebook is generally a lie, it's worse than Wikipedia … Anything on facebook is generally a lie, it's worse than Wikipedia lolAnother app that promises the world and fails to deliver once it's got your information.

It's not an app though is it, it's just someone posting a picture of their bill.

There is a Cashback card amount on the bill so what's the deal?

Im with these halved my Bills was with Npower

Why anyone would want to post personal information on facebook I don't know?

Looking around there is a CashBack card as someone suggested.

Imoruk, I have a pre-paid Credit card. It's great for spending abroad.

Original Poster Banned

gRoberts12;8597515

Why anyone would want to post personal information on facebook I don't … Why anyone would want to post personal information on facebook I don't know?Looking around there is a CashBack card as someone suggested.Imoruk, I have a pre-paid Credit card. It's great for spending abroad.

A utility bill is hardly personal information, especially when stuff is blacked out anyway.

Original Poster Banned

nutta;8597511

Im with these halved my Bills was with Npower

So what's the deal then?

Banned

master_chief;8597582

So what's the deal then?

I think they holding out, this so called community sucks. No one shares anything now a days :thinking:

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;8597610

I think they holding out, this so called community sucks. No one shares … I think they holding out, this so called community sucks. No one shares anything now a days :thinking:

I think I'm going to ask those in question on my friend's list to enlighten me. I just hope they don't con me...

lumoruk;8597309

What's a pre-paid card, isn't that for scroungers that don't have bank … What's a pre-paid card, isn't that for scroungers that don't have bank accounts?

nah its not,

I have one of these...basically its utility warehouse pre paid card which you use at places like sainsburys, argos, comet etc....and everytime you use it you get a certain percentage of your bill...

For example last week i done a £45 shop at sainsbury's i will get £1.40ish of my next bill...so basically the more you spend on it the more you will save from your bill....

Original Poster Banned

master_chief;8597541

A utility bill is hardly personal information, especially when stuff is … A utility bill is hardly personal information, especially when stuff is blacked out anyway.

Abz;8597696

nah its not,I have one of these...basically its utility warehouse pre … nah its not,I have one of these...basically its utility warehouse pre paid card which you use at places like sainsburys, argos, comet etc....and everytime you use it you get a certain percentage of your bill...For example last week i done a £45 shop at sainsbury's i will get £1.40ish of my next bill...so basically the more you spend on it the more you will save from your bill....

That is interesting. I suppose I should start googling now I know it's kosher.

Cheers :thumbsup:

master_chief;8597713

That is interesting. I suppose I should start googling now I know it's … That is interesting. I suppose I should start googling now I know it's kosher.Cheers :thumbsup:

Its defo kosher....and if played properly you can save quite a bit

Someone advised me of this the other day then make money through affiliate links I believe.

Original Poster Banned

Abz;8597731

Its defo kosher....and if played properly you can save quite a bit

Just checked list of retail partners, unfortunately Sainsburys the only major supermarket and I don't shop there that often. Now if they had Tesco or Asda on the go...

master_chief;8597763

Just checked list of retail partners, unfortunately Sainsburys the only … Just checked list of retail partners, unfortunately Sainsburys the only major supermarket and I don't shop there that often. Now if they had Tesco or Asda on the go...

True, its a bit of hastle as we have a tesco and somerfield closer to us than sainsbury...but worth the hastle....

I even get my parents to use my card when do their shopping and give me the cash...all in all i save about £15 a month on my bill

i know sainsbury now do 5p of a litre if spend £50 or more but the utility warehouse card had this for a while!

I am waiting for the card myself, really pleased with their customer support and service. I was recommeded by my uncle who showed me his utility bill. The saving was hugh. What impressed me more was the it has been recommended by 'WHICH' for 3 years. So I have now switched to them for their gas/electricity/broadcall (phone and broadband) and the cashback card

]http//ww….uk Have a look yourself

BIKEFREEDOM;8602806

I am waiting for the card myself, really pleased with their customer … I am waiting for the card myself, really pleased with their customer support and service. I was recommeded by my uncle who showed me his utility bill. The saving was hugh. What impressed me more was the it has been recommended by 'WHICH' for 3 years. So I have now switched to them for their gas/electricity/broadcall (phone and broadband) and the cashback cardhttp://www.onebillmagic.co.uk Have a look yourself

Might want to change that link to one that doesnt have a referal number in it

imafish2002;8604593

Might want to change that link to one that doesnt have a referal number … Might want to change that link to one that doesnt have a referal number in it

you can only signup through a distributor. This is the distributor which I used as well as other members of the family

The reason I was told when I contacted utility warehouse is that the distributor will be responsible in looking after me. So if I am happy then the company gives the distributor a bonus, if I cancel my contract which I can anytime as there is no contract then the distributor lose out. I think its a very good system.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …123291
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2429
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714097
      4. HUKD Splatoon Shoot-Out343572

See more discussions