Found 25th Nov 2008
I want to change the destination of the temp download file i have done this before but i am half way through a couple of big downloads if i pause them then copy the folder to a different drive then change the settings on utorrent will it just carry on ok or do i need to wait until i have finished the current downloads?
thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

The easiest way if you've still got the original .torrent files is to remove all torrents (but not the data), move the files then add the torrents again. That will force a recheck then carry on where you left off.

Banned

just change the download folder now and NEW downloads will go there. Old ones carry on with the old folder.

Original Poster

Shengis;3560024

The easiest way if you've still got the original .torrent files is to … The easiest way if you've still got the original .torrent files is to remove all torrents (but not the data), move the files then add the torrents again. That will force a recheck then carry on where you left off.

ofcourse it's so obvious lol thanks

csiman;3560044

just change the download folder now and NEW downloads will go there. Old … just change the download folder now and NEW downloads will go there. Old ones carry on with the old folder.

tried that before and it doesnt work

Banned

dmissy13;3560057

ofcourse it's so obvious lol thankstried that before and it doesnt work

you have to restart utorrent for new folder to take effect

Original Poster

yeah did this last time and it downloaded everything to new folder. sorted now though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free money and competition entry @ Circle710
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57571
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45

See more discussions