UV code on offer - Just in time for Halloween (Steven King's IT) * CLAIMED *

Posted 22nd OctEdited by:"Phsycronix"
From another 'used' dvd buying session, this is part 1 of the new version of Steven King's classic horror story IT. I loved the original with Tim Curry in the role of Pennywise the clown but this new version isn't half bad either. I just need to see part 2 now.

First to claim it wins. I did try the code on the redemption screen and it still seems valid so what have you got to lose eh? As per usual, don't shoot me if it doesn't work though...

Post your request below and I'll PM you the code as soon as I can.

As usual, this offer is ONLY for members of at least 12 MONTHS or more.

Movie:IT - Part 1 (2017)*** NOW CLAIMED ***
Redeem:warnerbros.co.uk/redeem
Exp date: 31/12/21
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

4 Comments
Yes please
samtman22/10/2019 19:50

Yes please

Hi samtman. I hope you are well this evening. PM with code on it's way.
Thanks so much worked perfectly redeemed to google play. I am good hope you are too. I really need to at some point go through mine to see what I have. Tried the first few and all expired.
samtman22/10/2019 19:58

Thanks so much worked perfectly redeemed to google play. I am good hope …Thanks so much worked perfectly redeemed to google play. I am good hope you are too. I really need to at some point go through mine to see what I have. Tried the first few and all expired.

Brilliant! I'm so glad it worked and thanks for letting me know. My success rate for these 'giveaways' has been really good so far. Long may it continue...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants