Found 15th Feb 2010
v

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Banned

Have you been sleeping on the streets already?

Get well soon :thumbsup:

what the hell is man flu

just another word for your sick? grow a pair!

Banned

bykergrove;7846035

haha no... i thought valentines would skew my experience with the … haha no... i thought valentines would skew my experience with the public!want sleep but have to work :-(

Lots of people begging in manchester yesterday.

bykergrove;7846042

haha... dude this is like sick.... but worse. this flu could bring down a … haha... dude this is like sick.... but worse. this flu could bring down a horse!

Good thing you're not a horse :-D

Hope you feel better soon byker

I've been feeling carp all week, got a hell of a cold now - Nose just won't stop gushing. It's a pain.

Being ill sucks, especially when trying to motivate oneself to do some work for uni...

Ive been off work for a week already and maybe some more due to bloody Vertigo:x
Annoying as cant watch tv or play me 360

Feeling even worse now... Just discovered I didn't save my section of a presentation I made on Friday... Spent an hour or more on it, had good notes for it too and I forgot to save it to my USB stick... Must have been working from the desktop (in uni). WHAT A *****!

Could actually cry right now :-(

DragonChris;7846445

Feeling even worse now... Just discovered I didn't save my section of a … Feeling even worse now... Just discovered I didn't save my section of a presentation I made on Friday... Spent an hour or more on it, had good notes for it too and I forgot to save it to my USB stick... Could actually cry right now :-(

Get it started again, matter of another hour. Will be even quicker as you have already done it once. :thumbsup:

I don't even know why I am in HUKD, I have loads and loads of work piled up :giggle: Might as well get started :oops:

Marina;7846512

Get it started again, matter of another hour. Will be even quicker as … Get it started again, matter of another hour. Will be even quicker as you have already done it once. :thumbsup:I don't even know why I am in HUKD, I have loads and loads of work piled up :giggle: Might as well get started :oops:

WOrking on it as we speak. But it's an hour wasted today (it also won't be as good as the original was pretty happy with it before) and I have plenty of other work to be doing as well.

Absolutely raging at myself... Such a stupid mistake that I actually would never/rarely do.

ARRRGGHHH!!

DragonChris;7846578

WOrking on it as we speak. But it's an hour wasted today (it also won't … WOrking on it as we speak. But it's an hour wasted today (it also won't be as good as the original was pretty happy with it before) and I have plenty of other work to be doing as well.Absolutely raging at myself... Such a stupid mistake that I actually would never/rarely do.ARRRGGHHH!!

Think I've finished it now, hopefully.

Still peeved though, the original was fabulous.

DragonChris;7847331

Think I've finished it now, hopefully.Still peeved though, the original … Think I've finished it now, hopefully.Still peeved though, the original was fabulous.

Saved?

Hope you have :thumbsup:

Banned

DragonChris;7847331

Think I've finished it now, hopefully.Still peeved though, the original … Think I've finished it now, hopefully.Still peeved though, the original was fabulous.

No point crying over spilled milk.

Make the best of what you have :thumbsup:

Marina;7847378

Saved? :)Hope you have :thumbsup:

Hells yes. When on my own computer these things don't happen

DLM;7847387

No point crying over spilled milk.Make the best of what you have … No point crying over spilled milk.Make the best of what you have :thumbsup:

I was well and truely outraged over this spilled milk Still am, but at least it's been pretty much sorted now. *slaps head again*.

Banned

DragonChris;7847544

I was well and truely outraged over this spilled milk Still am, but … I was well and truely outraged over this spilled milk Still am, but at least it's been pretty much sorted now. *slaps head again*.

Oh well, onwards and upwards :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Samsung S8+ Wireless Charger Recommendations615
    2. Travelling from London Stadium after an event11
    3. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold44
    4. School shoes - with lights66

See more discussions