Groups

V-Beat Drum Sticks - Cool As Chuff!

Does anybody own any of these V-Beat Drumsticks? The invisible electronic drum kit?
    See video below.
    I've found them for £17.99 and think I'm going to get my Dad them for xmas as he's a bit of a musician.
    I've been looking at videos and they look really good.
    Does anybody have any experience of them?
    uk.youtube.com/wat…zKA

5 Comments

We saw them on The Gadget Show a few months ago and thought they looked great. We paid almost £50 for the drumsticks and the guitar and I have to say they were some of the worst things we've ever bought. They didn't make the sounds they were supposed to do, I don't think that they were sensitive enough. Anyway, suffice to say I would not recommend them to anyone.

Original Poster

ktdd18;3650939

We saw them on The Gadget Show a few months ago and thought they looked … We saw them on The Gadget Show a few months ago and thought they looked great. We paid almost £50 for the drumsticks and the guitar and I have to say they were some of the worst things we've ever bought. They didn't make the sounds they were supposed to do, I don't think that they were sensitive enough. Anyway, suffice to say I would not recommend them to anyone.

Ok thanks for that. I must've missed them on the gadget show

I've ordered for xmas pressies for kids but you can get cheaper from John lewis (of all places!!)

johnlewis.com/Sea…d=0

enjoy !-)

Had some similar ones but found it difficult to make different noises and the novelty wore off quickly......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?33195
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News56
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218

See more discussions