V-bucks how to buy?

Posted 1st Nov
Hello friends,

My son has an Xbox and he would like to buy V bucks. I have no idea what these are. Who can suggest the most cost-effective way of buying these things? Thank you!
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Can be only purchased via the game itself, Fortnite.
However, you can buy pre loaded cards which have the monetary value of vbucks, at a reduced price via cdkeys.
Edited by: "KingNav360" 1st Nov
Thank you both. He is telling me to buy from Brazilian Xbox store where 5000 can be purchased for £23.67 in GBP. Do you know if this is true?
5000????

Just buy the battle pass and get him to earn them.

I think you get v bucks very easily when you buy a game called "save the world".
MadeDixonsCry01/11/2019 13:14

5000????Just buy the battle pass and get him to earn them.I think you get …5000????Just buy the battle pass and get him to earn them.I think you get v bucks very easily when you buy a game called "save the world".

It doesnt give you much free v bucks. The creators want you to spend.
KingNav36001/11/2019 15:30

It doesnt give you much free v bucks. The creators want you to spend.

Are you talking about the battle pass or save the world?

The battle pass costs 950 vbucks (or about £8) and you get at least 1500 vbucks (and skins and other rewards) for doing challenges. So you save up 950 for the next season, and you can spend the rest and you can keep buying the next battle passes and getting rewards without spending a penny more.
Yeah I recommend spending£8 on a thousand then buy the battle pass, do challenges then you'll get 1500
You see how confusing this thing is? I do not know what in the name of Babylon a v-buck is let alone how I can buy them for more cheaply than I can find it on Microsoft store. In my day we play cricket.
MadeDixonsCry01/11/2019 16:07

Are you talking about the battle pass or save the world?The battle pass …Are you talking about the battle pass or save the world?The battle pass costs 950 vbucks (or about £8) and you get at least 1500 vbucks (and skins and other rewards) for doing challenges. So you save up 950 for the next season, and you can spend the rest and you can keep buying the next battle passes and getting rewards without spending a penny more.

Where can that be bought from cd keys?
Mum2CerysCiaran02/11/2019 03:08

Where can that be bought from cd keys?

You buy the V bucks then the pass with them. This will be enough:

cdkeys.com/xbo…one

Rastafari01/11/2019 11:53

Thank you both. He is telling me to buy from Brazilian Xbox store where …Thank you both. He is telling me to buy from Brazilian Xbox store where 5000 can be purchased for £23.67 in GBP. Do you know if this is true?

Sort of, but you need to buy Brazilian Gift Cards (at an inflated price) and use a VPN.

But honestly I would never buy V bucks for anything but the Battle Pass for kids. Buying outfits and emotes is like crack cocaine - they will want more and more. If you want to buy the Battle Pass, go for it. They will earn a small amount of V bucks with it that they can save before something he wants. Rather than spending it all now on a couple of cool outfits that he will want to replace with the next set of cool outfits.

Crazes as a kid cost a lot of money. But when we were kids you spent 20 quid on football cards. Nowadays its hundreds on outfits and emotes. But the good thing about this (long lasting) craze is you don't have to pay money for them to be involved. This is an opportunity for you to teach them the value of money. And however much they say it's unfair and their friends have more stuff, nothing is stopping them playing the game.
eayragt02/11/2019 07:16

You buy the V bucks then the pass with them. This will be …You buy the V bucks then the pass with them. This will be enough:https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/season-passes/fortnite-1000-v-bucks-xbox-oneSort of, but you need to buy Brazilian Gift Cards (at an inflated price) and use a VPN.But honestly I would never buy V bucks for anything but the Battle Pass for kids. Buying outfits and emotes is like crack cocaine - they will want more and more. If you want to buy the Battle Pass, go for it. They will earn a small amount of V bucks with it that they can save before something he wants. Rather than spending it all now on a couple of cool outfits that he will want to replace with the next set of cool outfits.Crazes as a kid cost a lot of money. But when we were kids you spent 20 quid on football cards. Nowadays its hundreds on outfits and emotes. But the good thing about this (long lasting) craze is you don't have to pay money for them to be involved. This is an opportunity for you to teach them the value of money. And however much they say it's unfair and their friends have more stuff, nothing is stopping them playing the game.

I'll have a look, I need it for playstation, he keeps asking me about it but I wouldn't want spend tons on add ons for a computer game!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants