Groups

V festival

Just got back from V and what an experience.

Went to Hylands and enjoyed it so much.

The only downer was Oasis Cancelled :@ which is a bit out of order

Anyone else go?

12 Comments

Banned

watched it on the tele

mate its not often the gallaghers pull out of a gig and if youve ever suffered from laryngitis you would kow its painful....never mind having to sing with it

you got snow patrol and keane..... lol

Original Poster

Yeah but they played the night before. And rumours were that they had fallen out.

spobby;6103371

Yeah but they played the night before. And rumours were that they had … Yeah but they played the night before. And rumours were that they had fallen out.

they were both at the man city game on saturday afternoon but were sitting at different ends of the ground

For me Oasis cancelling woulda been the highlight of my weekend.

Banned

spobby;6103371

Yeah but they played the night before. And rumours were that they had … Yeah but they played the night before. And rumours were that they had fallen out.

how many times do brothers fall out and i doubt they would cancel a gig as big as this and then say then will be playing in just over a weeks time when liams feeling better....

dave_lunt2;6103392

they were both at the man city game on saturday afternoon but were … they were both at the man city game on saturday afternoon but were sitting at different ends of the ground

do they have to be together all the time and id imagine they were both in the man city end or vip boxes:thumbsup:
    AshleyRFC;6103434

For me Oasis cancelling woulda been the highlight of my weekend.

theres always 1:roll: how old are you coz quite a few of you dont understand the importance of oasis and the british music scene?

Original Poster

It was just the only chance i've had to see Oasis so im a bit gutted. Was a downer for the crowds at V, made lady gaga and MGMT very full up :@

casparwhite;6103601

theres always 1:roll: how old are you coz quite a few of you dont … theres always 1:roll: how old are you coz quite a few of you dont understand the importance of oasis and the british music scene?

24, but I dont see what my age has to do with it, there are some people in Britain who are allowed to not like them.

Banned

AshleyRFC;6103633

24, but I dont see what my age has to do with it, there are some people … 24, but I dont see what my age has to do with it, there are some people in Britain who are allowed to not like them.

what i mean by your age was that if you were around before the time of oasis and the conception of britpop then you would know what a breath of fresh air they were and definately maybe inspired a generation and is still influencin now

yes its ok not to like their music, but to ignore the importance of oasis just shows people ignorance of the british music scene

en.wikipedia.org/wik…pop

For anyone who didn't manage to get tickets to it, they are available from ]here

Banned

Babbabooey;6104010

For anyone who didn't manage to get tickets to it, they are available … For anyone who didn't manage to get tickets to it, they are available from ]here

Be quick because he only has 2000 tickets left

dcx_badass;6104046

They're 2010 tickets. Fail at trying to make fun of them.

dcx_badass;6104026

I'll take 10. Repped!

:whistling:

dcx_badass;6104064

It says to be fair they are 2010 tickets aswell, though nice selective … It says to be fair they are 2010 tickets aswell, though nice selective quoting.

Nice ninja editing by you too, seeing as you added that line afterwards :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1024
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …265901
      3. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE66
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831734

See more discussions