V Festival - discussion?

Well line up was released yesterday and tickets for Virgin customers went out today.

Im going to the chelmsford one.

Anyone else going?

14 Comments

Supermod

Very predictable headliners.

isnt this cheryl coles festival debut?

Jay Z headlining?
No ta

Supermod

skusey;7999554

Jay Z headlining?No ta

Source?

I was sure it was Kings of Leon and Kasabian...

If you are referring to T in the Park, they are only subbing.

magicjay1986;7999569

Source? I was sure it was Kings of Leon and Kasabian...If you are … Source? I was sure it was Kings of Leon and Kasabian...If you are referring to T in the Park, they are only subbing.

Good point, wrong gig:thumbsup:

Supermod

skusey;7999638

Good point, wrong gig:thumbsup:

I was worried that I had planned the wrong gig!!

Banned

jay z headlines glastonbury......wants to do it again apparently

hes a ***** of the highest order

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7999515

Very predictable headliners.

Predictable , and the rumours were right, but can't say im not happy

Supermod

casparwhite;7999695

jay z headlines glastonbury......wants to do it again apparently hes a … jay z headlines glastonbury......wants to do it again apparently hes a ***** of the highest order

Americas biggest selling male artist nonetheless...(apparently)...

Supermod

spobby;7999706

Predictable , and the rumours were right, but can't say im not happy

Yeah, I just thought they would have stepped away from mainstream festival headliners that played last year at other festivals but maybe that is because I really dislike that genre of music. It is what sells so who am I to criticise.

casparwhite;7999695

jay z headlines glastonbury......wants to do it again apparently hes a … jay z headlines glastonbury......wants to do it again apparently hes a ***** of the highest order

This:thumbsup:

Banned

magicjay1986;7999708

Americas biggest selling male artist nonetheless...(apparently)...

probably coz he jumps on anything that has already made it......daft punk, now mgmt as a backing track for his latest mess

1 thing i will say is he had jonathon ross' number on his show..........he didnt like the ross trying to steal his light

Very mainstream, predictable headliners. Anyone been before?

I've only ever been to Reading festival.

saykred;8000057

Very mainstream, predictable headliners. Anyone been before?I've only … Very mainstream, predictable headliners. Anyone been before?I've only ever been to Reading festival.

went in 2008... to the one in stafford. it was a good festival, they always have slightly more 'poppy' acts but they still have some good bands

1 major flaw was the drink system... you had to queue first to buy a drinks token, then queue at the bar to get served... really took the pi**
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763953
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    3. GOT Leaks again514
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213592

See more discussions