Groups
    EXPIRED

"V" is back!!

Completely remade and starts in america tenth november-looks to be far more violent than the original show(which I loved) but the story is basically the same.

Hope its good and doesnt get cancelled after 3 episodes.

V-they arrive-premieres 10th november.

24 Comments

We have them on video.

Do you remember the alien baby climbing out of the teen Mum??

It still terrifies me even now!!

Original was great.

Everything since has been poor so i don't hold out much hope but shall watch.

Good news for this site - don't the aliens eat Gerbils?

lets hope its better than some of the recent remakes......the original was great

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6685124

We have them on video.Do you remember the alien baby climbing out of the … We have them on video.Do you remember the alien baby climbing out of the teen Mum?? It still terrifies me even now!!

lol-yep remember that-I have high hopes for the new version-should keep me going til the return of lost and 24 in january.

Oh dear what's next remakes of Knight rider.

gari189;6685138

:lol:

Original Poster

gari189;6685138

LMFAO!

Banned

dontasciime;6685151

Oh dear what's next remakes of Knight rider.

http://mos.totalfilm.com/images/f/first-official-pic-of-the-a-team-arrives--00-440-75.jpg

choc1969;6685149

Promo looks okhttp://www.imdb.com/video/abc/vi2468479513/

looks good,no MIke Donovan or Willie though...

boothy;6685190

looks good,no MIke Donovan or Willie though...

I had such a huge crush on MD :w00t: but I was going through puberty and all over the place hormonally :oops:

Ohhhhhhhhh is this the series which was on when i was a wee girl!!

Aliens who looked like humans? Once scene i remember was when a female had a lizard type tongue...

choc1969;6685203

I had such a huge crush on MD :w00t: but I was going through puberty and … I had such a huge crush on MD :w00t: but I was going through puberty and all over the place hormonally :oops:

I quite fancied Elizabeth(the star child) after she came out of the cave and had changed into a fittie

Original Poster

stv showed this about 10.30pm on a monday night and kept taking it off for some other rubbish so you missed it for 2 weeks-it was an absolute nightmare to follow it but it was my favourite show on tv.

at least now ,I can download em all the day after american broadcast.

looking forward to this, and always nice to see some of the old firefly crew pop up.

Ima watch it for sure Hopefully the kids will love it and then I'll be allowed to watch.......lol

barky;6685148

lol-yep remember that-I have high hopes for the new version-should keep … lol-yep remember that-I have high hopes for the new version-should keep me going til the return of lost and 24 in january.

Thought they had stopped making lost?

they've already cut the number of episodes of the new V before it even airs. they're going to judge reaction before making anymore

I thought it had been canceled already?

ants97;6685757

heres the first 8 … heres the first 8 mins,http://scifiwire.com/2009/10/8-minute-preview-of-abcs.php

Thank you!!

I gotta say the crucifix smashing to the floor moments just after the priest moves the disabled man out the way....

Jaw clenchingly cliched. Only Americans can ruin a good idea by belting it too far into corny like this.

Goonieman;6685707

I thought it had been canceled already?

This is what i was thinking of
    hollywoodinsider.ew.com/200…er/
    Four episodes in November and then a wait till March! Way to kill a show.

Goonieman;6686028

This is what i was thinking … This is what i was thinking ofhttp://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/09/25/abc-to-break-up-v-debut-first-four-episodes-air-in-november/Four episodes in November and then a wait till March! Way to kill a show.

could've been worse, could've been on fox and been aired on a friday night.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions