Groups

V - the series about aliens from the 1980's

Those big green mouse eating Lizards are making a comeback......

Looks good.

15 Comments

when does it start?

mark it. This is the first of several movies.

and it wouldnt surprise me if they aired a series on the back of the movies if they are successful.

lol...you can see it a mile away....

I have to admit that I liked the original V movies and series. :-D

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6698981

mark it. This is the first of several movies.and it wouldnt surprise me … mark it. This is the first of several movies.and it wouldnt surprise me if they aired a series on the back of the movies if they are successful. lol...you can see it a mile away.... I have to admit that I liked the original V movies and series. :-D

Its a tv series, not a film

makershaker;6698994

Its a tv series, not a film

interesting. Wonder how many episodes there will be in a series. I almost lost interest in the original coz they dragged it out. Hope they keep it interesting in every episode.....

defo worth a watch tho..looks good.

i used to love this when it was on didnt like when they ate the mice though

wulshaz;6699026

i used to love this when it was on didnt like when they ate the mice … i used to love this when it was on didnt like when they ate the mice though

I'd forgotten about the mice!! Yikes !! xx

ClarityofMind;6699047

I'd forgotten about the mice!! Yikes !! xx

lol a have,nt that image always appears in my head when i hear the word V :-D

All we need is prisoner cell block H and I'm a very happy girl. Although something tells me that this will never be as good as it was.

StevenA2000_uk;6699010

interesting. Wonder how many episodes there will be in a series. I … interesting. Wonder how many episodes there will be in a series. I almost lost interest in the original coz they dragged it out. Hope they keep it interesting in every episode.....defo worth a watch tho..looks good.

it's been cut down to 4 episodes with maybe more depending on how it goes and starts on november 3rd.

wookiemummy;6699112

All we need is prisoner cell block H and I'm a very happy girl. Although … All we need is prisoner cell block H and I'm a very happy girl. Although something tells me that this will never be as good as it was.

Vinegar Tats!!!!! :lol: LOL

Talking of the old "V" word...

...don't forget the alien that delivered itself into the world from out of the young girl...

Something Freddy Krueger would have... hang on a minute... wasn't Robert Englund in "V"?

Which reminds me... "A Nightmare on Elm Street" is out [again] next year with actor Jackie Earle Haley [Walter Kovacs / Rorschach from "Watchmen"] in the Minnie The Minx-style striped sweater.

Don't fall asleep with that news...

BFN,

fp.

ants97;6698936

here's a longer cliphttp://scifiwire.com/2009/10/8-minut...ew-of-abcs.php

Or even...

[ scifiwire.com/200…php ]

BFN,

fp.

fanpages;6699219

Or even...[ http://scifiwire.com/2009/10/8-minute-preview-of-abcs.php … Or even...[ http://scifiwire.com/2009/10/8-minute-preview-of-abcs.php ]:)BFN,fp.

cheers, not sure what happened. Here the link to the abc website with more info etc.

abc.go.com/sho…/v/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846215
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1111
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46

See more discussions