Groups
    EXPIRED

v3i or k750i

Help!!!!
    Which one of the above please and where are they to be found cheapest,pay as you go.

13 Comments

K750i beats V3i hands down.

Original Poster

Thanks for that me old.
    Do you have experience of both???

Yes, owned both and the V3i is a reasonable phone but just not as good as the K750i.

Like many other V3i handsets mine died within the first 3 months.

Original Poster

Thanks for that .Maybe not as crazy as a horse after all!!!!!!!

very pleased with my v3i. Had it 12months and not a single problem. Dont have a K750i, but my mate at work had to change his twice due to joy stick problems, but from what i can gather is a problem on a few sony phones

Ive got the k750i, had it about 6 months, joysticks always been dodgy, but i love my phone still :-D

My K700i developed a slight joystick problem after 2 years of constant texting. Never saw any problems on my K750i or W800i joysticks.

If your budget can stretch to a W810i then you're on a winner. No joystick, just a direction pad with a mouse inside. Stops squeaking after a few months thank God.

I have a V3i, my wife has a K750i. I much prefer the k750i, much better camera and screen.

k750i joysticks mess up trust me

No mobile is perfect but in the case of V3i vs K750i it's a no brainer.

crazyhorse

No mobile is perfect but in the case of V3i vs K750i it's a no brainer.

yes your right its the v3i every time. Great size, great display, great battery life, and no joy stick problems.

BUT THEN AGAIN THATS JUST MY OPINION :roll:

I have v3x and k750i and the motorola is pants in comparison for useability, connectivity and camera and general qualiy and robustness the k750i is strets ahead - I have had the k750i for nearly 2 years and it is still 100% no faults
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX33
      2. What do you feel happy about/grateful for today?53407
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231366
      4. What would be HELL to you?3254

See more discussions