V467

Found 5th Aug
whats a good replacement for the v467, perform good, i like something where Vocal in films are clear and an Yamaha so it has auto set up.

main reason to replace is the 4k hdmi
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I recently had a Yamaha RXA-2070 AVR, that sounded very good in a 7.1.2 speaker configuration.
But I got rid of it, as I wanted to add a pre-amp to get a 7.1.4. setup. But it wasn't possible with that model.
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell2 h, 32 m ago

I recently had a Yamaha RXA-2070 AVR, that sounded very good in a 7.1.2 …I recently had a Yamaha RXA-2070 AVR, that sounded very good in a 7.1.2 speaker configuration.But I got rid of it, as I wanted to add a pre-amp to get a 7.1.4. setup. But it wasn't possible with that model.

i live in flat so 5.1 is perfectly fine with me
If you're heart is set on Yamaha and you don't mind manufacturers refurbished (which from my experience look brand new).
Check out petertyson.co.uk/ind…ers
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell29 m ago

If you're heart is set on Yamaha and you don't mind manufacturers …If you're heart is set on Yamaha and you don't mind manufacturers refurbished (which from my experience look brand new).Check out https://petertyson.co.uk/index.php/clearance/refurbished-graded/av-receivers

i am all for refurbished, all my Amps from eBay so never cost more than 100
v383 150 on Richard sounds
does it doe full 4k hdr pass through for ps4 pro
i not bothered about multi cast, just want that cinema feeling, with my 5.1, connect for ps4 pro for gaming and Netflix dd plus, and 4k dvd player, and of course surrounded codecs for that stero signal
Edited by: "Pricklerickle" 5th Aug
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants